Daily Floor Treatment
Product Number: 04515FR
This versatile floor treatment actually restores the “backbone” of the Nano Finish, significantly extending the life of the finish. This product was specifically engineered to optimize our Nano Finishes.
DFT Restorer is part of The Nano System.
Features – DFT Restorer – 04515FR
- Cleans and enhances shine when used daily in place of a neutral cleaner.
- Deep cleans and repairs when used weekly in place of a restorer.
- Economical, ultra-concentrated ¼-½ – ounce dilution.
- Designed for use through auto-scrubbers, mop buckets or spray bottles.
- Use on all resilient and stone floors that are properly finished.
- Pleasant citrus fragrance.
- Slip-resistant – UL-classified.
Directions – DFT Restorer – 04515FR
- DO NOT USE WITH HOT WATER. Not intended for deep scrubbing prior to recoating.
- Loosen the small cap. Squeeze the bottle to fill the graduated cylinder to desired marking.
- For daily cleaning, (¼ ounce per gallon) dilute as follows:
- For 30 gallon auto-scrubbers, fill the 4 ounce reservoir 2 times.
- For 20 gallon auto-scrubbers, fill the 4 ounce reservoir 1 time plus 1 more ounce.
- For periodic cleaning, (½ ounce per gallon) dilute as follows:
- For 30 gallon auto-scrubbers, fill the 4 ounce reservoir 4 times.
- For 20 gallon auto-scrubbers, fill the 4 ounce reservoir 2 ½ times.
- Spray Buffing: Dilute 1:32 in cool water. Lightly spray ahead of buffing machine and buff until dry.
Properties – DFT Restorer – 04515FR
- Type: Detergent / Polymer Rejuvenator
- Form: Opaque Liquid
- Odor: Citris
- Color: Pink
- Form Height: Low
- Weight per Gallon: 8.38 Lbs.
- pH: 8.4
- pH 1%: 7.9
- Storage Stability: Min. 1 Year
- Freeze/Thaw: Passes 3 Cycles
- Coverage: Up to 500,000 Sq. Ft./Gal.
Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
Packaging – DFT Restorer – 04515FR
4 x ½-Gallon “Squeeze and Pour”:
UPC Code: 783366451562
Pack Size (in.): 14.25 x 6.5 x 11.25
Cube (ft.): 0.60
Pack Wt. (lbs.): 18.66
Full Pallet: 68