Extreme Performance Coating
Product Number: 00088FF
X-Coat Nano is different from traditional floor finishes and coatings because it doesn’t use large ammonia complexes in the construction of its polymer matrix. Instead it utilizes our patented Nano-Zinc Technology, a technology previously considered to be impossible. Without the need for ammonia, X-Coat Nano can form strong, dense cross-linking between the polymers. And it does this with extraordinary speed using permanent, irreversible chemical bonds. This means X-Coat Nano has rapid gloss build, is highly resistant to soil and heel marks and will significantly extend your maintenance cycle to saving you time and money.
X-Coat Nano is part of The Nano System.
Features – X-Coat Nano Finish – 00088FF
- Incorporates our patented nano-zinc technology for more thorough and denser cross-linking of finish.
- Nano-zinc cross-linking provides superior: lay-down gloss, mark resistance, gloss build, soil resistance, durability and dry and recoat times.
- Ammonia-free for dramatically reduced odor.
- Ideal for limited maintenance programs, yet responds to daily burnishing, if desired.
- Low emissions formula – meets California’s new 1% VOC Regulation.
- Coverage – up to 3,000 square feet.
- Fast-drying – 20 minutes under normal conditions.
- Slip-resistant – UL-classified.
Directions – X-Coat Nano Finish – 00088FF
- Strip floors using Xlerate™ Stripper following all package instructions to remove old waxes, sealers and finishes.
- Rinse thoroughly and let dry.
- With clean equipment apply thin, even coats of finish.
- Under normal conditions, allow to dry for 15 to 20 minutes between coats.
- For best results, apply a maximum of 4 coats in 24 hours.
- For stripping and maintaining asbestos containing tile, follow OSHA or EPA guidelines.
- DO NOT FREEZE
- One gallon covers up to 3,000 square feet.
- DAILY: Sweep or dust mop as necessary to remove gritty soil.
- DIRTY FLOORS: Clean with Neutral Cleaner Plus or Blue Concentrate. Follow package directions for proper dilution rates. Rinse and let dry.
- TRAFFIC AREA: Clean with Blue Concentrate. Follow package directions for best results. Rinse and let dry. Apply additional thin coats of floor finish to traffic lanes as needed.
- BUFFING: If desired, periodic burnishing with blended hair pads will enhance appearance.
- PERIODIC COMPLETE MAINTENANCE: When stripping is required, use Xlerate following label directions for best results.
Properties – X-Coat Nano Finish – 00088FF
- Type: Acrylic Emulsion
- Form: Opaque Liquid
- Odor: Bland
- Color: Milky White
- Film Clarity: Clear
- Weight per Gallon: 8.57 Lbs.
- pH: 8.0 – 8.5
- Floor Solids: 20%
- Storage Stability: Min. 1 Year
- Freeze/Thaw: Protect From Freezing
- V.O.C.: 0.59%
Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
Packaging – X-Coat Nano Finish – 00088FF
55 Gallon Drum:
UPC Code: 783366880003
Pack Size (in.): 23 x 34
Cube (ft.): 10.41
Pack Wt. (lbs.): 495.53
Full Pallet: 4
5 Gallon Pail:
UPC Code: 783366880058
Pack Size (in.): 12 x 14
Cube (ft.): 1.17
Pack Wt. (lbs.): 46.23
Full Pallet: 36
4 x One Gallon:
UPC Code: 783366880041
Pack Size (in.): 13 x 13.5 x 12.5
Cube (ft.): 1.27
Pack Wt. (lbs.): 36.56
Full Pallet: 36
X-Coat™ Nano Demo Video
Black Heel Mark Resistance – Snell Capsule
This short video shows X-Coat™ Nano’s exceptional black heel mark resistance versus a competitive finish using the Snell Capsule.