Directions – Xlerate Stripper – 02917FX
Read Before Using:
- This is a highly aggressive formula. Read precautions below.
- Dilute before using. Do not use on painted surfaces or wooden floors. Use cautiously for stripping linoleum, rubber or asphalt tile as stripper may cause bleaching softening or bleeding.
- Wipe up any spills or splashing from baseboards or painted surfaces immediately.
- For stripping and maintaining asbestos containing tile, follow OSHA or EPA guidelines.
- To remove heavy build-up, dilute with cold water as follows: 1:19 to 1:30 part stripper to water.
- Apply liberally to floor. Be sure to leave surface VERY wet!
- Allow to remain on floor 8 to 10 minutes. Agitate with a mop or brush. Use scraper or doodlebugs to remove heavy finish build-up in corners and edges.
- Strip mechanically with swing machine or a propane stripper using appropriate pads.
- Pick up solution using a wet vac or auto-scrubber. If any finish remains (around baseboards), reapply stripping solution and agitate as necessary.
- Rinse floor thoroughly with Neutral Cleaner Plus or Blue Concentrate for best results. Allow floor to dry.
- Apply finish or seal.
Related to: Xlerate Stripper